Sonntag, 26. November 2023

My report to the world: Germany used hunger for the last 20 years to build up his industrial position in Europe

 This now is a very important article to my valued readers in the world. 

This what I write now should be put through to the appropriate boards that the world knows what really is going on in Germany in 2023. 

I can prove that Germany uses HUNGER AND FEAR to urge people to do work for cheapest wages just for the purpose of economical power and dominance. 

I can prove this what i say in legal terms in documentation of trials before the social courts. I can prove, that hunger and lack of food has been used to urge to a specific behaviour. There are plenty of documents proving this procedure in official administration. 

I can prove that this method is also used in the question how to employ refugees.

I can prove that chicane is a normal practise of the german administration in how to treat people seeking for help with arbitrary procedures to construct power by arbitrary compliance games.

Today I had to write something for somebody from Pakistan who works hard and gets reduced support by arbitrary allegations of allegedly having missed an obligation to endorse documents.

I is torture with the fear of hunger and social exclusion.

I can prove this in some hundred, maybe it can be proved in thousands of cases in Germany.

Nobody does realize what exactly is going on here. Everythings is quite hidden behind the curtain of crises covering the details. The discussion of "problems" is a camouflage Germany uses to distract from his practise of exploitation of labour in a camp called "social state".

Everybody should know what they are doing. It can be proved in legal terms and it would not be so hard to prove this either.

 

If somebody needs more information, please let me know. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Der Weise ist weise, wenn er es nicht ist.

 Der Weise schwebt und hofft auf etwas Besseres.  Der Pessimist hat immer recht, denn schlecht ist immer irgendwie.  Weisheit hat einen geda...